Bergerac

france-wine-chateauXVIII-A

Location

carte-est

Vineyard area

20ha

Price

1 – 2m €

18th century Château

The vineyard, in exceptional condition, dedicates two thirds of its surface to the production of red wines (in Montravel and Côtes de Bergerac) and a third to white wines (in Montravel and Côtes de Montravel).
Many renovations were undertaken in the château into a comfortable and spacious home.
60% of production is currently sold in bottles, the remaining 40% is sold in bulk to large traders. More than 30% of sales are done in bottles for the international market (mainly Europe and the United States).
The existing wine tourism activity is an additional and significant source of income.
The living environment pleasant, less than 2 km from the village.